Texas Steampunks & Neo-Victorians
Here's the first pass mockup of a gravitational anomaly detector. It's going to take some refining before it's ready for use.
I was planning to incorporate it into this.
So, I need a bit more work on the gravitic anomaly detector. The hand needs to be shortened and the pivot lowered so the text can be raised above the scale to be readable. I also need to modify the needle a bit since there's an excess of detail that detracts from the overall design.
The cleaning and polishing on all that copper got a bit tedious and there's some finish work to do on the final assembly, so I've ordered a 3" clock insert as a temporary replacement until I can improve the detector design.
I've also gotten a bit sidetracked on a self-adjusting hatband project with a unique set of problems to resolve...